Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Hey y'all,
So since the beginning of my research looking at the Talon, I wondered why in this day and age of SxS's Honda didn't mount the gauge cluster over the steering wheel like CanAm and Yamaha does. Short version, after seeing the one Yamaha is offering--I really think they will have a tablet of some sort available as an accessory eventually, and it will snap into the spot where the 'Talon 1000' badge is center of the driver's attention. I had to pull it out because it just seems way too obvious of a plug to me....

Look how serious this hunk of plastic is!!!

Upload 2019 12 9 18 23 1

There has to be more going on here....
Thoughts?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey y'all,
So since the beginning of my research looking at the Talon, I wondered why in this day and age of SxS's Honda didn't mount the gauge cluster over the steering wheel like CanAm and Yamaha does. Short version, after seeing the one Yamaha is offering--I really think they will have a tablet of some sort available as an accessory eventually, and it will snap into the spot where the 'Talon 1000' badge is center of the driver's attention. I had to pull it out because it just seems way too obvious of a plug to me....

Look how serious this hunk of plastic is!!!

View attachment 169666

There has to be more going on here....
Thoughts?

.....live valve display goes there.....

Reactions: BWAF
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Oh ya..
I expect there is something coming. But when?

You seen the new African Twin display system?

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah ... Honda won’t...

Polaris has made the Ride command compatible as a plugin add on for all 2020+ models but Honda cant give us anything remotely close.

I expect reliability and capability from Honda but well fitting accessories or nice additional electronic add-ons I wouldn’t hold my breath for, they will be a decade behind the last competitors to bring it to market.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!