P1000 Stupid question but don’t wanna mess up my order

AndyC

AndyC

Mar 2, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it won't clear, you could always deflate the tires a little. I don't have overhead clearance issues, but I have 28" Big Horn II's on mine with 5+2 wheels all the way around with a 1" @RB3offroad spacer on the rear. The rear are 11" and the front 9".
View attachment 388296
I saw those wheels last night and thought I wish they had white trim on them to match my white pioneer! You’ve got some red trim though that I don’t have. Looks nice!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I saw those wheels last night and thought I wish they had white trim on them to match my white pioneer! You’ve got some red trim though that I don’t have. Looks nice!
Thank you very much. I have never been a fan of a black wheel, but these seemed to have enough red on them to allow me to try them! 🤣 These BH II tires worked great last year at TO, but are pretty loud on hard pack ground.

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t anticipate any leaks anytime soon as I don’t ride real rocky tough terrain, they told me it was for balance and much more smoother ride on pavement. But idk.
I've had two street legal machines with Big Horn's, which aren't really a street tire.
Never had a balance or "smooth ride" issue and I've had my P1k5 to 68 mph (the Teryx4 governor would kick in at 53 mph).
I have thought about using a sealant, but haven't yet. Sidenote: I use Stans for my tubeless mountain bike tires and it's magic.
I always carry a tire patch/plug kit (get the T handle type), Tireject liquid, and a Ryobi 18v inflator. I've used the Ryobi and a ratchet strap to seat the bead on a tire, so it's much better than the 12v cigarette plug inflators.
If I'm going somewhere distant I have spare on a hitch mount. I use a hitch extender if I'm carrying passengers and hauling a cooler/gear on the tailgate.
View
View

AndyC

AndyC

Mar 2, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pulled the trigger this afternoon. Got 28x10 terrabite radials and the tusk cascade machined / black wheels. Shipping estimate said somewhere around May 23rd they should arrive. I skipped out on the sealer ride on thing.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pulled the trigger this afternoon. Got 28x10 terrabite radials and the tusk cascade machined / black wheels. Shipping estimate said somewhere around May 23rd they should arrive. I skipped out on the sealer ride on thing.
Sounds good. Of course we'll need pics when you get them installed! 😎

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got them put on this afternoon. I aired them down to 15 in the back and 13 in the front. It’ll still squeeze into the garage.

View attachment 388777 View attachment 388778
Jesus H Christ! Drop that psi to about 8-10ish your not on an indy track! 🤣
You can also lower your psi way the fuc down to get it in your garage. Or better yet, your a canidate for a nice chop top to get rid of the paddy wagon look like mine! She fits all kind of places now with 30’s
IMG 3736

BTW where is the state USA🤔

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!