P1000m3 Did I Mess Up Buying These Tires?

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just ordered 4 new tires for my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3 EPS.
I bought the Highlifter X Comp ATR 30x10x14.
Will they work on 14” MSA M12 rims? I don’t think the rims have bead locks and not sure if the tires actually require bead lock rims.
I guess I should have came here first and asked the question before ordering.
I have 30” “Black Mamba” (I think) tires on there now but they are completely bald. They don’t rub anything, my side by side has a 3” lift kit.

I will post a picture of how bald the tires are tomorrow.

Thank You

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered 4 new tires for my 2016 Pioneer 1000-3 EPS.
I bought the Highlifter X Comp ATR 30x10x14.
Will they work on 14” MSA M12 rims? I don’t think the rims have bead locks and not sure if the tires actually require bead lock rims.
I guess I should have came here first and asked the question before ordering.
I have 30” “Black Mamba” (I think) tires on there now but they are completely bald. They don’t rub anything, my side by side has a 3” lift kit.

I will post a picture of how bald the tires are tomorrow.

Thank You
I've never heard of a tire that requires beadlocks. Beadlock rims are an option for when you want to air right down. You will be fine with your rims. Especially with these tires because I think they are a 10 ply tire.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've never heard of a tire that requires beadlocks. Beadlock rims are an option for when you want to air right down. You will be fine with your rims. Especially with these tires because I think they are a 10 ply tire.
☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ☝️ This ☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ☝️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!