P1000 Suggestion for Radio/Speakers for 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000

7fletch

Apr 4, 2022
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking for any suggestions for what people have bought or had good luck with on radio and speakers set up on honda 1000-3. New owner of one this past year and want to start adding accessories to it. Looking for simple radio & bluetooth capabilites. Is there better sound mounting speakers in front or behind the seat? Currently it's set up with hardtop, poly windshield and "rollup" canvas rear windshield.
Thank you in advance!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Theres a million threads on this.
did you do a threadloom search up top?

One of the oneI have in my Talon is the swamp donkey. Its a nice system. My other one on my P1K5 is a put together system with 4 Speakers a sub and and amp. So theres a million types. Depends how deep your pocketbook is and how clearly you want hear your music?

Since this is your fist post, congrats and welcome from Michigan.
first thing we do when we first post (first unspoken forum bible vrs) of your machine….
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

7fletch

Apr 4, 2022
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Theres a million threads on this.
did you do a threadloom search up top?

One of the oneI have in my Talon is the swamp donkey. Its a nice system. My other one on my P1K5 is a put together system with 4 Speakers a sub and and amp. So theres a million types. Depends how deep your pocketbook is and how clearly you want hear your music?

Since this is your fist post, congrats and welcome from Michigan.
first thing we do when we first post (first unspoken forum bible vrs) of your machine….
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)
Thanks for the heads up on other threads, didn't see that earlier.

Cely1932

Cely1932

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2021
Loveland, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the Peoples Republic of Kolorado! I have the PowerBass 1250 and am very happy with it. Soooo many options out there.....Good luck!
20220303 162726

20220303 162738

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!