Suggestions for a sound system for my 700

hondapro

hondapro

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2015
Central Pa.
Ownership

1. 700-4
It is time for me to get some tunes in my 700.problem is I have no idea what to get.I would like to have something compact and roof mounted with fm bluetooth and XM I would listen to mostly xm. The system does not to be booming loud just something for background music. Any suggestions? thanks

Reactions: sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It is time for me to get some tunes in my 700.problem is I have no idea what to get.I would like to have something compact and roof mounted with fm bluetooth and XM I would listen to mostly xm. The system does not to be booming loud just something for background music. Any suggestions? thanks
Not sure about XM, but the MTX Soundbar is what I have and I'm entirely pleased with it. With Bluetooth I play my entire song book from my phone on the trail at half volume.

MTX MUD6SP Universal Outdoor Weather-resistant and Super-rugged 6

Reactions: jawquin
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks, I think I’ll pull the trigger on one
Speaking of trigger, If you want decent sound that can go loud enough that you could never talk to anybody in the Pioneer, inexpensive and simple to install, it’s your ticket. Now if you’re a connoisseur of music with a demand for high quality sound, I suggest that you visit with @trigger, right after you call the banker.....🤣

just kidding on the last part..........sorta😊

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Speaking of trigger, If you want decent sound that can go loud enough that you could never talk to anybody in the Pioneer, inexpensive and simple to install, it’s your ticket. Now if you’re a connoisseur of music with a demand for high quality sound, I suggest that you visit with @trigger, right after you call the banker.....🤣

just kidding on the last part..........sorta😊
Good to know lol. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!