Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally warm enough to take those damn doors and windshield out. Sick of the dust from the windshield and smashing my face into the side windows!!!! First time since the build to see it naked and I'm so happy I installed the wires into the roll bar and mounted the big lightbar to the ROPS! Took only 5 minutes to swap from full glass to the half windshield and still keep the led bar however anxiously awaiting the BugBuster net. And no wires running down the bars very excited with the clean look and ease of accessory use, I really do suggest that. I like the look of the small window and will be nice getting all that weight off the roof it's going to handle so much better. The full doors I've always hated but nice for winter. Going to build an easily removable cover with a rubber seal on both sides for under the seat so we can have cool during the day and warmth for our rides that last till the birds chirp. VERY EXCITED FOR SUMMER! Spent all day doing a very good once over everything cleaned, changed, aired, tightened. Replaced rusted factory Honda accessory bolts (unacceptable) with stainless and very disappointed with the setup on the full soft doors three of the nutserts spun but was very happy with how damn solid the doors shut especially with them off since I ran expanding foam into the doors they didn't even need readjustment! Very happy it's summertime, the little Honda that could will be getting some serious miles laid down within the trees!! Happy summer everyone!!!! Image Image

Last edited:
brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
View attachment 14651 View attachment 14648 View attachment 14647 View attachment 14650 View attachment 14653 View attachment 14656 View attachment 14652 View attachment 14653 View attachment 14654 Finally warm enough to take those damn doors and windshield out. Sick of the dust from the windshield and smashing my face into the side windows!!!! First time since the build to see it naked and I'm so happy I installed the wires into the roll bar and mounted the big lightbar to the ROPS! Took only 5 minutes to swap from full glass to the half windshield and still keep the led bar however anxiously awaiting the BugBuster net. And no wires running down the bars very excited with the clean look and ease of accessory use, I really do suggest that. I like the look of the small window and will be nice getting all that weight off the roof it's going to handle so much better. The full doors I've always hated but nice for winter. Going to build an easily removable cover with a rubber seal on both sides for under the seat so we can have cool during the day and warmth for our rides that last till the birds chirp. VERY EXCITED FOR SUMMER! Spent all day doing a very good once over everything cleaned, changed, aired, tightened. Replaced rusted factory Honda accessory bolts (unacceptable) with stainless and very disappointed with the setup on the full soft doors three of the nutserts spun but was very happy with how damn solid the doors shut especially with them off since I ran expanding foam into the doors they didn't even need readjustment! Very happy it's summertime, the little Honda that could will be getting some serious miles laid down within the trees!! Happy summer everyone!!!! View attachment 14649 View attachment 14655
Wow i like the lights and the camo seats. How do you like the soft mid panel? Was thinking of getting one this fall. I see you have the floor mat too, nice rig!

Reactions: dotman1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you @brock i have been busy on it don't look too close it's been through hell. The mid panel and rear panels help a ton! Those are about the cheapest best additions you can get. They do a great job at keeping the cold in and dust out and at any point allow you to still have open air vehicle just zip it. They hold up very well for us and from what others on here say they seem to for all. Very happy for the money!

Reactions: Kdogkan
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning CumminsPusher, After all the miles you have put on, are you still running the stocker tires or have you switched to the regular 6ply 2.0's?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine are 6ply from day 1. I didn't want to change size at all because it barely fits a lot of places and I like the overall tire a lot. However the tread seems to come apart on these maybe it's just the added weight idk. But tire life is pretty good. I'll go different as soon as I'm missing enough lugs

brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
Thank you @brock i have been busy on it don't look too close it's been through hell. The mid panel and rear panels help a ton! Those are about the cheapest best additions you can get. They do a great job at keeping the cold in and dust out and at any point allow you to still have open air vehicle just zip it. They hold up very well for us and from what others on here say they seem to for all. Very happy for the money!
Thanks for the info im gonna get that mid panel. Can you just roll it up if you have back seat passengers?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey no problem. Yes. Has two straps that hold it up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!