Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the new setup in for Flag day. USA/TRUMP 2020

Incase anyone wants to know where I got the flags. I used the CB antenna sleeve for my setup. But they have a ton of options.

New setup.
IMG 5292

Old setup.
IMG 5224

Just a great pic
IMG 5254

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice, Thanks! What size sleave was required and would the 700/4 require the same size?
Never mind I just re-read and see the CB remark!

So I started out with 2 of these and then upgraded to the nicer stuff I posted above.

Links to the 3 things I started with.

Flag and pole (I cut the poles to make them fit the way I have them/wanted them)

Mount

Holder (I got the black one)
tusk-quick-release-flag-pole-holder-p

Then upgraded to the CB sleeves and better flag setup

Sleeve

Flags
USA

Trump 2020

Reactions: 100Acre and JenElio
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 3309IMG 3312crop
Here are a couple of photos of our boat house.
U.S. flag centered, lighted and in highest position, with the State flag of Alabama and Michigan Tech Huskies flag to either side.
One of the first things many people ask you when you move in is “Who are you for”?
This is definitely SEC country and I’m surrounded by grads/fans down here; Auburn (AU) on one side, Alabama (UA) on the other and Georgia (UGA) across the slough.
So to keep peace in the neighborhood by not having to take sides I proudly fly my Huskies flag, besides that, I dare say we are the only house on Lake Harding (5,850 acres and 156 miles of shoreline) that has a MTU flag so it also serves as a land mark.
And as it turns out, we are “Damn Yankees” after all, (haha)

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!