P1000 Super ATV Window

Jgroesbeck

Jgroesbeck

Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2020
U.S.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks guys. Thought I'd start with an easy question. Just wait for the "second battery" questions to start rolling in :)
Good forum ya'll got here, I look forward to being part of the community.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys. Thought I'd start with an easy question. Just wait for the "second battery" questions to start rolling in :)
You’re welcome and welcome to the club. 😉

B

BrotherNov

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2019
Springfield, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Central Illinois! I'm still studying/reading all the "second battery" discussion threads just to try to get smart enough to ask "second battery" questions!

Jgroesbeck

Jgroesbeck

Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2020
U.S.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ta
Welcome from Central Illinois! I'm still studying/reading all the "second battery" discussion threads just to try to get smart enough to ask "second battery" questions!

Thanks. I'm almost there with the 2nd battery. I've got one large lingering question about the need for a secondary harness or not. I haven't got that one figure out yet, but I'm getting there.

advertisement
Jgroesbeck

Jgroesbeck

Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2020
U.S.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You should post a tutorial while it's fresh. I've got the isolator kit and a battery ordered, but I still have no idea what I physically attach the wires for my accessories to. I went with the XS Power D925 XS series battery Amazon.com: XS Power D925 XS Series 12V 2,000 Amp AGM High Output Battery with M6 Terminal Bolt: Automotive how about you?

I'm not even to that stage yet. I've got a number of parts on order, but am still figuring out my panel and rockers. I'm going out on a limb here and thinking your accessory wires are attached to a fuse box that services the 2nd battery. I bought the isolator kit off of here. There's video of a guy walking through his install and how the components go together that helped me understand the process from a high level. Actually, I don't think it's his video, but he posted it. If you haven't watched yet, check out: comments please on my accessory setup??? - The Honda Side by Side Club!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey buddy!

200_d.gif

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!