P1000m5 Super ATV tinted roof and flip windshield

G

gthal

Lifetime Member
Aug 3, 2023
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone. New to the forum and very new to the SxS world (this being my first). We decided it would be a nice addition to the cottage for work around the property and the odd trail run. We got lucky and found a 2023 Pioneer 1000-5 Trail that just arrived at the dealer and bought it. Love it so far.

I decided to go with the Super ATV tinted roof and flip windshield. I have a bed mat on the way and then I'm done for a bit.

The Super ATV roof and flip windshields are fantastic. The two packages arrived very quickly. The assembly and install process was very easy (a bit tedious installing the roof grommets :)) and took about 1.5 hours on my own (with the odd bit of help from my 15 year old holding and moving components). The fit was perfect and it functions really well. The 3 position windshield is fantastic and it operates very smoothly and easily. I also really like still having the feel of an open and bright interior.

Thought I'd pass that on to any other new folks like me looking for these sorts of things.

IMG 9601

IMG 9603

IMG 9605

IMG 9606

IMG 9607

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like the tinted roofs. Good choice

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi everyone. New to the forum and very new to the SxS world (this being my first). We decided it would be a nice addition to the cottage for work around the property and the odd trail run. We got lucky and found a 2023 Pioneer 1000-5 Trail that just arrived at the dealer and bought it. Love it so far.

I decided to go with the Super ATV tinted roof and flip windshield. I have a bed mat on the way and then I'm done for a bit.

The Super ATV roof and flip windshields are fantastic. The two packages arrived very quickly. The assembly and install process was very easy (a bit tedious installing the roof grommets :)) and took about 1.5 hours on my own (with the odd bit of help from my 15 year old holding and moving components). The fit was perfect and it functions really well. The 3 position windshield is fantastic and it operates very smoothly and easily. I also really like still having the feel of an open and bright interior.

Thought I'd pass that on to any other new folks like me looking for these sorts of things.

View attachment 398991
View attachment 398992
View attachment 398993
View attachment 398994
View attachment 398995
Welcome from NA Arkansas! NICE!

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!