Super Atv windshield

D

Dgeorge

Apr 27, 2021
p5a1x5
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am looking at buying the Super Atv windshield for my 2021 700 - 4, I am concerned about the fit when the windshield is in the fully opened position. I have read that some people have had to trim the roof a touch so the windshield wouldn't rub when fully open. Has anyone in this group had this problem and can you fix the issue by adjusting the mount of the windshield or roof? Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

first things first with your first post...
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

second, the SATV flip is the way to go! And just search up in the corner. There are so many threads on this subject that will get your answer and then some!
Third, where are u from? Dont recognize your zip or whatever that is in your profile ?

Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing
D

Dgeorge

Apr 27, 2021
p5a1x5
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello Remington, I live in Ontario Canada. In Northern Ontario.

I have ordered the SATV flip windshield, should be here Monday. The reviews on this windshield have been excellent. Will put a pic s soon as windshield is on.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I have ordered the SATV flip windshield, should be here Monday. The reviews on this windshield have been excellent. Will put a pic s soon as windshield is on.

Good deal! I Know youll be happy with it! 👍
I have cousins that live in Kitchner Waterloo.

D

Dgeorge

Apr 27, 2021
p5a1x5
Ownership

1. 700-4
That would be 6hour drive, 400 miles from myself. We are about 120 miles from Sault Michigan.

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

That’s cool. Welcome to the club. What kind of trails do you have in your area?

Oh, and watch out for Remi’s cousins......😉

Reactions: Remington
D

Dgeorge

Apr 27, 2021
p5a1x5
Ownership

1. 700-4
We ride the snowmobile trails and the logging roads. A mixture of terrain. I have only had my 700 4 for about 2 weeks. Haven't done much riding yet. Looking forward to packing a cooler and doing some day trips. The wife and kids really enjoy it. They are actually going out for a ride today, I can't go I am working. Beauty day today as well. I am jealous.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!