Side mirrors w/windshield

Honda4lifeKS

Honda4lifeKS

Feb 16, 2024
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
What side mirrors are y'all using with a windshield installed?

Reactions: TxDoc
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
These are a really nice mirror if the lower A-pillar cage bolts are accessible, Tusk replaces the bolts and adds a small bracket that the mirrors attach to. The problem for me is that I have the SATV flip up windshield and the lower ROPS clamps sit right over where the mirror mounts. I had to use a conventional ROPS clamp that probably won't work with a windshield. Talon specific fit -

The brackets are small and to the point. The bolts come with spacers so they stand proud of the recess in the ROPS.

Last edited:
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These work great on my P1k5 with windshield and soft upper doors. Maybe they work well on a talon as well?

KEMIMOTO UTV Side View Mirrors Fit 1.75 inch -2 inch Roll Bar Multi-adjustable Angle Side Mirrors Compatible with Polaris RZR Can-Am Maverick X3 Talon Pioneer 1000 Wolverine Kawasaki Teryx
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MXB6Q26?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: Honda4lifeKS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!