P500 SuperATV Flip Windshield Question

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So it looks like there are a couple threads about this for the 700 and 1000 but not the 500. Have any of you 500 guys tried out this windshield?

Honda Pioneer 500 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield

I have the Honda soft top and Honda tip out windshield. I was a dummy and didn't go for the hard coated one. Now it's all scratched to hell and I'm looking to replace it. This one looks awesome because of the amount of air flow it offers. My only concern is how it can interface with the soft top. Currently my soft top is bolted to the windshield with a metal bar that keeps it from flapping in the wind. I like this setup as it keeps rain and debris out. Does anyone know if I can do the same thing with the SuperATV windshield? Thanks.

IMG 1949 IMG 19491

Reactions: Datsmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!