Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We're back!!!

View attachment 156728

Hey guys!
My name is Erik, and I'll be tuning in to this forum to offer help when I can, ideas when they're relevant, discounts when available, and the occasional snarky comment...when appropriate. I'm ironing out the vendor details now, and I'll be back we're good to go!
Thanks for letting me join the party!
Welcome back. Ummm, we need forward arched Pioneer 700 a-arms...

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Here we go!! I guess I have enough comments to post now! Lol! :p

Thanks fellas! Glad to be on here, and I look forward to many good discussions and ride stories.

And YES!! I'll try to hook you all up with discount codes whenever I have them live. I change the codes up about every week or two to keep them strictly in the forums for members. If you need anything, all you have to do is shoot me a PM and I'll get you hooked up with whatever the discount code is for that week.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
^^^ Lol! I'll try to check in a few times a day.

IllegalZigzagLamb max 1mb

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Might be time to get the upgraded tie rods for mine. Anyone have any experience with them??

Reactions: SuperATV
Zax185

Zax185

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2018
Montgomery, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
32E67702 DB87 4095 8934 F9A4ED6D810C 7721E647 56F6 4231 92C2 1E694940063E QUOTE="Zax185, post: 518314, member: 11927"]Welcome, just got my 1000-5 front and rear a arms with spacers and ball joints. Excellent, still working on install![/QUOTE]
@SuperATV I really enjoyed all my stuff above this weekend in TN but destroyed a tie rod and tie rod end. I would like to order the heavy duty tie rods but only if I can order one extra tie rod and one extra tie rod end to pack out in my unit. Any options? Thank you

Reactions: Isaiah and SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
View attachment 162529 View attachment 162530 QUOTE="Zax185, post: 518314, member: 11927"]Welcome, just got my 1000-5 front and rear a arms with spacers and ball joints. Excellent, still working on install!
@SuperATV I really enjoyed all my stuff above this weekend in TN but destroyed a tie rod and tie rod end. I would like to order the heavy duty tie rods but only if I can order one extra tie rod and one extra tie rod end to pack out in my unit. Any options? Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hey man!
Shouldn't be a problem. Give us a call at 855-743-3427 and tell them you're wanting to order a spare, and they can put it together on our end of the website. The tie rods themselves have a lifetime warranty, so...honestly...I wouldn't order an extra, but we can do that if you want.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SuperATV on your A arms for the Honda pioneer 1000... they now come with and you sell UHMW bushings which instructions say you do not have to grease.. being that is the case why do the arms come with grease zerts? Think the answer is because most will still want to grease. have/has there been any study to see if the bushing last longer with grease vs without?

Reactions: GlockMeister
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kind of warranty (if any) does SATV have regarding bushings for your arched arms? My arms are about 2yrs old and lower bushings were shot. I already spent the 90 bucks buying complete bushing kit. Just wondering if they would be been covered under a warranty?
Thanks!!

Reactions: GlockMeister
J

JTW

What kind of warranty (if any) does SATV have regarding bushings for your arched arms? My arms are about 2yrs old and lower bushings were shot. I already spent the 90 bucks buying complete bushing kit. Just wondering if they would be been covered under a warranty?
Thanks!!
Bushings are considered a “wear” item and not covered is what I was told

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SuperATV on your A arms for the Honda pioneer 1000... they now come with and you sell UHMW bushings which instructions say you do not have to grease.. being that is the case why do the arms come with grease zerts? Think the answer is because most will still want to grease. have/has there been any study to see if the bushing last longer with grease vs without?
Those zerts are ornamental. Cause 9 out of 10 guys with them can't get them to take grease anyways lol

Reactions: Zax185 and JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bushings are considered a “wear” item and not covered is what I was told
Well I thought that as well but they've allowed warranty claims in the past for powdercoating coming off their arms so thought I'd ask lol.
Be nice if we could buy just the bushings we need. My uppers were perfectly fine.

Reactions: JTW
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

Correct...you are not required to grease the UHMW bushings. They're considered "self-greasing." What that means and how, I have no idea...but you're not required to grease them. We include zerks because most guys are probably going to do it anyway. I'd do it anyway, because that's just how I've done basic maintenance, but you don't need to. I'd guess they'd last longer greased, but there isn't any hard proof that greasing or not greasing them effects their long term durability.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar406
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Well I thought that as well but they've allowed warranty claims in the past for powdercoating coming off their arms so thought I'd ask lol.
Be nice if we could buy just the bushings we need. My uppers were perfectly fine.

If you're replacing them, you should just go ahead and do them all. One and done till the next round of maintenance. Just like ball joints. You can replace ones that need replacing, but you're just adding extra stress on the ones that have already been a little worn, and wears them out faster. I'd always recommend replacing them all at once.

Reactions: Delton

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!