BOX1

SuperATV is back!

J

JTW

If you're replacing them, you should just go ahead and do them all. One and done till the next round of maintenance. Just like ball joints. You can replace ones that need replacing, but you're just adding extra stress on the ones that have already been a little worn, and wears them out faster. I'd always recommend replacing them all at once.
I do that with axles too... but usually because they’re broken in pairs.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're replacing them, you should just go ahead and do them all. One and done till the next round of maintenance. Just like ball joints. You can replace ones that need replacing, but you're just adding extra stress on the ones that have already been a little worn, and wears them out faster. I'd always recommend replacing them all at once.
Yeah i agree with that totally. Gotta say those are easiest arm bushings I've ever done.

Reactions: SuperATV
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!