SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Erik, just keep up the good work.
Thanks buddy! Will do!

Counting down the days till they get access to my search history and forum comments....

200.gif

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if servers are in transition already. Lots of problems with the web site last night and this morning.

Reactions: ChadD and JenElio
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As a guy who's been thru multiple acquisitions, both as the acquired and the acquiring, I wish you the best Erik! It's really hard to know what this looks like for several months.

You're a great ambassador for the company on these forums, and I'm sure you'll do well.
Same here. It usually does not end well. And Dorman already has most of their stuff made in china. Hopefully this supply chain crap will end with more manufacturers coming back to our shores or at least no more leaving.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I wonder if servers are in transition already. Lots of problems with the web site last night and this morning.
Huge storms here Sunday and yesterday. Knocked out power both days. Verizon was down...Metronet was down... We were just kinda helpless there. Finally back up and running today. Still had Verizon issues this morning.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Same here. It usually does not end well. And Dorman already has most of their stuff made in china. Hopefully this supply chain crap will end with more manufacturers coming back to our shores or at least no more leaving.
They are actually helping us expand here...and what we do. We'll have a 3rd huge factory built in the field out back by the end of the year. TONS more manufacturing jobs when its done.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!