Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awesome, that's exactly the kinda stuff I was looking for, thanks guys.
As for myself, been camping singly for years, have to dust a few things off, but I'll have some lil camp stoves, mini-gaming laptop with probably a 2tb drive with some movies if I get bored (and room for about a gazillion pics of whatever trail stuff I find), bunches of snacks/foods/beer etc.

My p5 is mostly ready for some fun *points to sig* skidplate, winch, 100-some odd feet of extra recovery gear all that goodness.
I'm used to being the one in our group that ends up covering everybody else, will be nice to go on a ride and be able to have some fun without being the nanny, lol.

Have everything I need for vent lines, snorkle and some extra recovery points, just waiting for my unheated garage to warm up a little bit in a couple months.
At the 2021 T.O. I took the DVD Lonesome Dove and put it in the DVD player. It played over and over for five days. I was only there for a lunch or two and in the late evening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: hallic and Adam490

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!