P700m4 Suspension

smpbuggy

smpbuggy

Aug 4, 2020
Eastover NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just joined: Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a 2016 700-4 that I have had since new. I am currently on stock rims with the 27" ITP blackwater tires.

I have ordered the fox shocks and have had the super ATV 2" inch lift (not put on yet)

Need recommendations on doing the lift with fox shocks or stay away from the lift and just do the shock upgrade.

Most of the riding we do around here is trails and mud nothing to aggressive. Building it for 14 year old son.

Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah
T

Tradewater1155

Jul 25, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just got the fox shocks and put them on a 2014 700-14. I have new ITP blackwater 27”x11x12 tires and no lift. The shocks Out of the box raised it up a little. It doesnt appear any lift is needed at all. I haven’t tested riding very much Yet and I am not sure how to adjust the preload on them yet. They seem a little stiffer than I was expecting. The side frame to ground clearance is about 15.5 “ the way it is now With no adjusting. I’m same way looking for a smoother casual ride and not aggressive.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!