P1000 SYA Warrior riser snorkel kit, anybody ever try this kit?

Chevy412SP

Chevy412SP

Aug 30, 2018
Western New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone, I’ve been searching the internet while stuck inside during this whole Corona thing( it’s costing be too much as I find more and more goodies for the Pioneer) and came across this snorkel kit. I like how it gives all the vent lines some where to run to and the fact how it hugs the ROPS for a sleek install, was wondering if anybody has this and how to you like it? Also if you do have it, how does it attach under the hood and how is it routed?

Reactions: Ultrasonic1
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone, I’ve been searching the internet while stuck inside during this whole Corona thing( it’s costing be too much as I find more and more goodies for the Pioneer) and came across this snorkel kit. I like how it gives all the vent lines some where to run to and the fact how it hugs the ROPS for a sleek install, was wondering if anybody has this and how to you like it? Also if you do have it, how does it attach under the hood and how is it routed?

Looks good but in wooded trails it would eventually get tore off, being on the outside of the ROPS.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm not familiar with the Pioneer but could you move the hole in the fender to the left and run the snorkel up the inside edge of the ROPS?

I zPL7M68 M

advertisement
Chevy412SP

Chevy412SP

Aug 30, 2018
Western New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not familiar with the Pioneer but could you move the hole in the fender to the left and run the snorkel up the inside edge of the ROPS?

View attachment 197691
That’s not a bad idea, I just wish I knew exactly how it’s ran under the hood to see how or where I could shorten it up and possibly do that.

Reactions: CID
ineedmud

ineedmud

Aug 28, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'll be installing the Warrior snorkel kit this weekend on my new 700-4. The kit looks to run tubing inside cab so hoping thats the case. I'll report back with pictures upon completion.

Reactions: CID and Mudwing
ineedmud

ineedmud

Aug 28, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well I coudnt take it any longer. Snorkel came in earlier than expected and i slapped it on last night. Came out good, but had some fun trying to access the intake tube below the floor. Pop rivets were easy but somebody at the dealership had a rough day and decided to lock down every bolt. I sheared a screwdriver bit in half and it didnt budge! So I just got a little crazy with a sawzall and got it done. Air lines run as well.

IMG 3480 IMG 3481 IMG 3482 IMG 3484 IMG 3485 IMG 3487

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!