BOX1

P700 Tailgate logo

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got my American Flag decals in today . I think it made a big difference it really makes the Honda logo stand out

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Yes it makes a big difference. Unless you know what a pioneer is you can't easily identify them from behind. I've had plenty of people to take notice that it's a honda from the rear and then brag on how well they like the American flag decal. Walter did a great job on the graphics. I've sent some customers with razors to Walter and he is supposed to be working on the stuff too.

Reactions: Max718
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes it makes a big difference. Unless you know what a pioneer is you can't easily identify them from behind. I've had plenty of people to take notice that it's a honda from the rear and then brag on how well they like the American flag decal. Walter did a great job on the graphics. I've sent some customers with razors to Walter and he is supposed to be working on the stuff too.
You are right there....... I look and look at all kinds of rides to see if they are pioneers.
I really like the letters. My oldest swears his Oath tomorrow and it's off to boot camp......Red white and blue for us from now on......we all should get together and be more patriotic these days.Go that extra mile.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 51674 View attachment 51675 Got my American Flag decals in today . I think it made a big difference it really makes the Honda logo stand out
Yea had mine on for a few weeks, the system that Creative UTV Graphics is great, pull them off, if you don't like the line up and start over, when satisfied, set with a heat gun or hair dryer.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
You will like them. Honda should've had some type if lettering on them from the get go. I'm waiting on my hood logo to get here & will post pics.

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!