P500 Take off parts anyone??

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Curious if there is anyone looking for any factory take off pieces? Have a small pile of things that will likely never go back on my machine but are perfectly useable if someone is in need of them. Items I have are:
Stock skids
All 4 shocks(2015)
Bench seat and back
Intake tube assembly
Rear away bar
Trying to clean out the shed of extra clutter and
I see no reason I would have to use these again, so if you are in need let me know and I can try to get you what you need.

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I did have a stick come in, go thru my passenger and poke a big hole in my seat back. Well, I didn't really have a passenger, but it did poke a big hole. I covered it with black Gorilla tape that is hardly noticeable.

Reactions: rtn001 and Eltobgi
M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I did have a stick come in, go thru my passenger and poke a big hole in my seat back. Well, I didn't really have a passenger, but it did poke a big hole. I covered it with black Gorilla tape that is hardly noticeable.
How much for the seats?

Reactions: rtn001
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
@maddmax looks like it will cost around 100 bucks to ship the seats. Roughly 45x20x16 and 22lbs or so... let me know I can make a box up if you want them. I wouldn't have thought they were that heavy, but I weighed them twice to confirm it..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!