Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haven't looked over pj much but found this nice little gem. Hey my weld looks perfect so must've done something right.
IMG 7349

Anyone got a section of roll bar they wanna give a brother?

Last edited:
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Found it. @Plumber32 post 271
OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!
Should've went around but that seemed too easy

Seemed easy but that TN mud is terrible. It sticks to the tires and won't let go. Then it also super slick and underneath there's nothing but hard chert. There's a lot of times where it looks easy but then the TN Mountain slime takes you out!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seemed easy but that TN mud is terrible. It sticks to the tires and won't let go. Then it also super slick and underneath there's nothing but hard chert. There's a lot of times where it looks easy but then the TN Mountain slime takes you out!

My tires hated mud I fought things so much but PJ wasn't gunna quit. I was sure having fun. Glad I was with a group that was out to have a good time. What a great ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Found it. @Plumber32 post 271
OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!
Should've went around but that seemed too easy
That's exactly what I said about that muddy, deep rutted turn I couldn't resist. The one that looked like so much fun. And the one that slingshotted me into that 2' plus mud bank lol. Afterwards all I could think was "shoulda went around it". Then the little Dimitri devil sitting on my shoulder said "that ain't how we roll" lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't looked over pj much but found this nice little gem. Hey my weld looks perfect so must've done something right. View attachment 43105
Anyone got a section of roll bar the wanna give a brother?
Must of been when I picked up pj by hand and rolled you over. I forgot how strong my grip is sorry ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!