Takeover 2018 - Please do Video's for those of us that can't go

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey fellow Pioneer owners....I can't make it this year to the Takeover...( My wife says we HAVE TO go to a family member's Wedding. I pitched a fit about 6 months ago, but I lost the battle ) Anyway, I hope some of you folks do some video's so those of us that can't make it, at least can see some of ya'll, see your machines,and watch your adventures through the vids.
Have Fun !!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey fellow Pioneer owners....I can't make it this year to the Takeover...( My wife says we HAVE TO go to a family member's Wedding. I pitched a fit about 6 months ago, but I lost the battle ) Anyway, I hope some of you folks do some video's so those of us that can't make it, at least can see some of ya'll, see your machines,and watch your adventures through the vids.
Have Fun !!
Last year I could not go and literally watched mud man live stream from Takeover quite a bit

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My service up there wasn’t too bad, we were posting from the trails. We will be watching from a far so keep us all updated. I say only two flips for JTW this year so keep the camera rolling. Have fun everyone, keep in contact:)
Thanks for the thread @Deluxe700!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20180412 144149

Ok @CumminsPusher , she's ready for the Idaho takeover

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good Lord, now that's a color scheme, I like it!
It honestly hurts my eyes a little but it screams get the F out of my way to the Polaris clan in the woods:)

Reactions: Deluxe700

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!