OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I have a cabin available May 1 thru May 5. It is the Trails End Suite at RRB. It's a more plush cabin for 2 people. The description can be found on RRB website. My wife's mother and my mother are both in hospitals in bad shape so ..... Cabin is $640.00 total for the 4 nights. Additional nights available. Any interest give me a shout.
@JACKAL

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m really sorry to hear that. Best wishes

Reactions: TimG and Plumber32
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a cabin available May 1 thru May 5. It is the Trails End Suite at RRB. It's a more plush cabin for 2 people. The description can be found on RRB website. My wife's mother and my mother are both in hospitals in bad shape so ..... Cabin is $640.00 total for the 4 nights. Additional nights available. Any interest give me a shout. @JACKAL

Sorry to hear about that @TimG hoping for a speedy recovery.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have a cabin available May 1 thru May 5. It is the Trails End Suite at RRB. It's a more plush cabin for 2 people. The description can be found on RRB website. My wife's mother and my mother are both in hospitals in bad shape so ..... Cabin is $640.00 total for the 4 nights. Additional nights available. Any interest give me a shout. @JACKAL
Sad news. Hope everyone the best. Prayers to you and your families.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hope they get to feeling better soon.

Reactions: TimG
slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Family ALWAYS first! Praying for ya!

Reactions: TimG
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

@TimG if anyone hits you up for this cabin just call me this TH-MO at any of the campground numbers RRB / The Ridges / Eagle Rock doesn't matter all calls go through me and Stephanie, if you call and I don't answer just ask for Bob. I can transfer the reservation and payment no problem.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
@TimG if anyone hits you up for this cabin just call me this TH-MO at any of the campground numbers RRB / The Ridges / Eagle Rock doesn't matter all calls go through me and Stephanie, if you call and I don't answer just ask for Bob. I can transfer the reservation and payment no problem.

Thanks I appreciate that. If you hear of someone needing a cabin hook em up.

Reactions: sharp
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Has anyone hit you up for the cabin yet?

Reactions: sharp and TimG
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
no not yet

Let me talk with my husband, we have rented a tent space already, and we have our 4 yo daughter coming with us if he agrees to the cabin I saw it says only two people, do they count kids? She still sleeps in our bed.. :oops::(... but my husband is at work I have to talk to him and see. He said he would call on his lunch break

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Let me talk with my husband, we have rented a tent space already, and we have our 4 yo daughter coming with us if he agrees to the cabin I saw it says only two people, do they count kids? She still sleeps in our bed.. :oops::(... but my husband is at work I have to talk to him and see. He said he would call on his lunch break
They will allow the child i'm sure. Sounds like this may work out for both parties. Tell the hubby to step up. lol.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

sure just let me know, just tell RRB management that you found the little girl and couldn't bear the thought of turning her loose in the woods :) seriously I wouldn't think they would mind.

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sure just let me know, just tell RRB management that you found the little girl and couldn't bear the thought of turning her loose in the woods :) seriously I wouldn't think they would mind.

Lol! Then I don’t know what we would do about the tent site we rented.. we reserved and paid for covered tent site -#1 right up front near the store... on one hand it would be nice to have running water and on the other it’s a lot steeper price... I will talk to my husband and see...

Reactions: sharp and TimG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!