2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I did meet @JACKAL!! He let me in on a little secret about what's coming in 2020 from Honda!! He told me it would change the ATV industry forever!! He whispered in my ear and said......Honda will be removing one wheel from their ATV's and calling them 3-wheelers!!!! I really hope I didn't screw up by posting this on the forum!!!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did meet @JACKAL!! He let me in on a little secret about what's coming in 2020 from Honda!! He told me it would change the ATV industry forever!! He whispered in my ear and said......Honda will be removing one wheel from their ATV's and calling them 3-wheelers!!!! I really hope I didn't screw up by posting this on the forum!!!

I removed a wheel from my Pioneer at Takeover and it really wasn't better.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Spy shot, 40 years later :D Notice similar color to Talon 1000R ;)
ATC 2

2000000001 1

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@slingshot48, wasn't you the one I met at top of world friday night with Jackal? Its hard to remember everyone but I think this was you

Reactions: JACKAL
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep, I looked on the windshield of every machine I met for a screen name. I'm shy, so it helps me to say something if we've talked online before.
I wasn't sure whether to put my screen name on my windshield or doors. I went with doors so I could put my wife's name on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!