2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Guys I wanted to apologize if anyone thought I was rude or anything. I’m socially awkward and have a really hard time in crowds. I just keep to myself and go quiet idk why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problems here or anywhere and u drive that 700 like a boss lol. We'll get another coalmont ride going soon and your going up that waterfall after i remove those ammo boxes haha. I do want to see some video of the yami if u got them.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Guys I wanted to apologize if anyone thought I was rude or anything. I’m socially awkward and have a really hard time in crowds. I just keep to myself and go quiet idk why.

Yeah me too.

It’s great to hang with you scott. I was asking Richard and hoping you’d show up and ride with us.

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plumber, they went straight through. I left later and made it to just NW of Chicago. Got home this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

J

JTW

No apologies necessary! I’ll ride with you anytime... you weren’t annoying, were down for anything and you kept up.. can’t ask for more than that!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Home

20190506 235103

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

Nah man you did great I didn't think you were rude at all, Im a bit socially awkward as well so no problems!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You’re fine we’re all awkward in our own way I am far more awkward than you.

If we were all the same life would be no fun.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I always figured I was more socially awkward and WAAAAY overboard on the goofy side. I'm typically socially inept, and very aloof and rude at times.. Dude, I'll ride with you anywhere, or any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!