jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I know a lot of you have been waiting for my Takeover vid so I apologized it took me this long to get the main one done. Those on Facebook know my computer is on its last leg(it is almost 10 years old after all...lol) so it's taking forever to get stuff done. It does not handle H.D. footage well! Anyway here is my main vid. I will be uploading some more riding footage here and there as well but will post them in my section of the forum. Enjoy!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@jay_man81,
Thank you so much for a great video. Actually, maybe a little too good. lol. Spread this around and we will have everyone wanting to attend the PioneerTakeover. But, that's the goal. I think. haha. I don't think I will ever be ready for 600+ people. But seeing you willing to drive down and bring back highlights like this is amazing and shows we have a lot of room to grow. Now, lets see how we can help with these computer problems.

Thanks @jay_man81

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think this video will help out immensely with trying to attract vendors, raffle prizes, and riders for future events.
I will definitely link his video to prospective companies when making contact for Takeover support.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks guys!

Not to bad for a country boy who has never had any film production training...lol.

This is the kind of content I want to be able to put out on a more regular basis, along with my regular vlog style vids, and being able to cover the Takeover was an absolute honor and getting to meet you guys face to face and do some riding was a blast. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to turn AMR from a hobby to a full time profession over the next couple years!

@Hondasxs the nice thing about growth is that as the numbers grow, the more willing hands there will be to help as well! I think the Takeover is well worth the effort and I’m glad I could do my part to help promote it, as well as the forum!

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@jay_man81 great presentation and look at what actually happened at the [HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG].
I'm in for all the future @Takeovers, the group is well worth the 2400 mile round trip!!!! Thanks for joining the family.

F

FMS

May 2, 2018
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know a lot of you have been waiting for my Takeover vid so I apologized it took me this long to get the main one done. Those on Facebook know my computer is on its last leg(it is almost 10 years old after all...lol) so it's taking forever to get stuff done. It does not handle H.D. footage well! Anyway here is my main vid. I will be uploading some more riding footage here and there as well but will post them in my section of the forum. Enjoy!

So sorry we missed this. Found this group a few days later. We rode Mountain View Virginia and wayehutta North Carolina that weekend

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!