2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
My wife has an ecoboost Expedition... I like the boost and the empty fuel economy but the 5.0 with a tuner, exhaust, intake gets better fuel economy every time despite being slower

But do you have the Expedition with ecoboost tuned also?? A tuned ecoboost is gets better fuel economy than stock and gains tons on the power side!! Tuning my wife's Expedition turn that thing into a beast....you should tune it! You can always get more out of a turbo with tuning than a naturally aspirated motor can get out of tuning!!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But do you have the Expedition with ecoboost tuned also?? A tuned ecoboost is gets better fuel economy than stock and gains tons on the power side!! Tuning my wife's Expedition turn that thing into a beast....you should tune it! You can always get more out of a turbo with tuning than a naturally aspirated motor can get out of tuning!!

I have not tuned the Ecoboost. If I tune it, I'll want stiffer springs on the rear and the list of upgrades will get lengthy quickly.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Guys I wanted to apologize if anyone thought I was rude or anything. I’m socially awkward and have a really hard time in crowds. I just keep to myself and go quiet idk why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought you were just being polite! HA! Put an orange ballon on your hat so I can find you next year and I will drag you around to meet people, Ill do all the talking, I've never met a stranger! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!