2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What a blast as always! My family especially my wife made memories for a lifetime. Rachel has been on cloud 9 after accomplishing so much this weekend with little experience. She had some great coaching and you guys know who you are. Shes been bit by the bug and is already making plans for the next adventure. Thankful for my forum family. See you all soon!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Made it home around 9pm. A 7hr trip wound up being a 12. Had a flat on the toyhauler. Now we’re at MSU vet Emergency with my Lab Gunny. He wasn’t doing well with his neurological thing he’s got when we got home. Hope he’s ok. Anyway, had a great time as always and met some new folks and cought up with some old friends.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Made it home around 9pm. A 7hr trip wound up being a 12. Had a flat on the toyhauler. Now we’re at MSU vet Emergency with my Lab Gunny. He wasn’t doing well with his neurological thing he’s got when we got home. Hope he’s ok. Anyway, had a great time as always and met some new folks and cought up with some old friends.
I HOPE HE IS OK

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Give me a week to sleep and I am ready to ride.

I'm committing now for trail leader duties on Saturday, theres going to be a LOT more people there next year, we are going to need a LOT of them.
Thank you sir! I will put you down for a trail leader. I'm ready to start getting a thred going for interested trail crews. So keep an eye out for the thread coming soon.
Thanks for the help.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We shut down in Merida, MS. for the night. I'm up had coffee and just about ready to pull out for the last 750 mile stretch. Not sure we can make it all the way home today. But heck I'll just have to call in sick Tuesday!!!!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
On another note
I want to thank EVERYONE that came out to make this event. @Hondasxs has assembled a great site that has attracted the best people with a common goal. Have a good time and help and meet others.
I will continue to travel 2300 miles RT to this event as long as I'm able.
I also have to give a shout out and tip my hat to a few people that volunteered and worked for 4 days(on site and MANY hours before)to make this happen. @Hondasxs,@Neohio @MRSNEOHIO @CaptinJackRZR, Ms.CaptinJackRZR and last but not least @MrsTramguage.
Thanks again to all that sponsored and attended this year event.
We are allready working on making the 2020 @Takeover bigger and better.

@Tramguage1

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On another note
I want to thank EVERYONE that came out to make this event. @Hondasxs has assembled a great site that has attracted the best people with a common goal. Have a good time and help and meet others.
I will continue to travel 2300 miles RT to this event as long as I'm able.
I also have to give a shout out and tip my hat to a few people that volunteered and worked for 4 days(on site and MANY hours before)to make this happen. @Hondasxs,@Neohio @MRSNEOHIO @CaptinJackRZR, Ms.CaptinJackRZR and last but not least @MrsTramguage.
Thanks again to all that sponsored and attended this year event.
We are allready working on making the 2020 @Takeover bigger and better.

@Tramguage1
We had an amazing time! I want to thank every single person that attended, came to the check in booth, supported the club via raffle and 50/50 tickets. Even though it seemed like I was at the check in tent every waking minute of every day I was there. I think I still managed to put roughly 150 miles on my machine!

It was so nice to finally put faces to many of the members I have interacted with over the years.
@Russ989 Would you mind sharing the dealer info that helped you and the 500 out on the weekend?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to all that put in the time to make this such a great event. My crew had a blast and made some good memories for sure. I want to give a special shout out to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for helping me troubleshoot a starter problem on my buddies P5 after I was up too late the night before to think straight lol. The starter was burned up and almost ruined the trip for him, Thompson Cycle in Huntsville went above and beyond to fix us up.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had an amazing time! I want to thank every single person that attended, came to the check in booth, supported the club via raffle and 50/50 tickets. Even though it seemed like I was at the check in tent every waking minute of every day I was there. I think I still managed to put roughly 150 miles on my machine!

It was so nice to finally put faces to many of the members I have interacted with over the years.
@Russ989 Would you mind sharing the dealer info that helped you and the 500 out on the weekend?
That’s funny, I must have been typing it up while you were typing your post.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to all that put in the time to make this such a great event. My crew had a blast and made some good memories for sure. I want to give a special shout out to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for helping me troubleshoot a starter problem on my buddies P5 after I was up too late the night before to think straight lol. The starter was burned up and almost ruined the trip for him, Thompson Cycle in Huntsville went above and beyond to fix us up.
If you have a copy of the receipt with their mailing address and phone number, please PM me a screenshot. I want to send them a few things as a "Thanks for looking after our guys"

advertisement
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pleasure meeting you this weekend! It sucks your tire didn't hold up for you. Hope your dog is ok and gets well soon.

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad i got to make this trip this year. It was a pleasure meeting new people and putting faces to people I've spoken to on here and Facebook alike. I apologize for not getting down to the meet and greet on Saturday. My son doesn't do well with the rain and we had already had an issue headed to the eternal flame earlier in the day when it rained on us getting there. I will definitely be back next year and hoping to make it just an adult trip to get a chance to participate more. Appreciate everyone's hard work to make this event happen!

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven’t heard of anyone with belt problems ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My brother saw a couple guys with rzrs putting belts on one morning. I asked if he took a pic and he said no! He knows what to do next time though.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Hey did y’all get home ok? I saw y’all pulled over on the side of the interstate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we made it home no problem. I turned the rearview camera on and discovered I was dragging the stinky slinky. Had to stop and stuff it back in the bumper. Thanks for asking tho.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pleasure meeting you this weekend! It sucks your tire didn't hold up for you. Hope your dog is ok and gets well soon.
Yes it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Yeah, we stopped in Corbin at a Cracker Barrel to eat and to check it and found it was getting low. By the time we came back outside it was flat better there than the side of the road lol.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!