2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry for posting in this thread about my dog last night. We had to put him down at 2:30am I’ll post more about it in the pet thread when I feel more up to talking about it. Out of all my labs, this one was the hardest.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On another note
I want to thank EVERYONE that came out to make this event. @Hondasxs has assembled a great site that has attracted the best people with a common goal. Have a good time and help and meet others.
I will continue to travel 2300 miles RT to this event as long as I'm able.
I also have to give a shout out and tip my hat to a few people that volunteered and worked for 4 days(on site and MANY hours before)to make this happen. @Hondasxs,@Neohio @MRSNEOHIO @CaptinJackRZR, Ms.CaptinJackRZR and last but not least @MrsTramguage.
Thanks again to all that sponsored and attended this year event.
We are allready working on making the 2020 @Takeover bigger and better.

@Tramguage1
Thank you !!!!!

T

Toddod

Apr 22, 2019
WI
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks to everyone that set this ride up. We had a great time except for the ride back to WI on Sunday!

20190504 152844 20190503 113114

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry for posting in this thread about my dog last night. We had to put him down at 2:30am I’ll post more about it in the pet thread when I feel more up to talking about it. Out of all my labs, this one was the hardest.
Sorry to hear that... We are having to put down our 14 year old dog Wednesday. We are going to make her last couple of days good. Let her eat cheeseburgers and such.. Its sad...

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am so sorry, I know our dogs are like our kids and its the hardest thing to do. saying a little prayer

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry to hear that... We are having to put down our 14 year old dog Wednesday. We are going to make her last couple of days good. Let her eat cheeseburgers and such.. Its sad...
I know it’s hard, but keep your head up and squeeze that dog with all the love you have.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OW, Dang, been there done that, it's a thing you have to work through and it's not easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!