Those who rode with me on Friday

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1000-5
Can you guys I rode with on Friday please comment so I know who all was there for the vids I put together? I’m awful when it comes to remembering names and there were so many I’m overwhelmed...lol.

Last edited:
box4

tr005

Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1000-5
Can you guys I really rode with on Friday please comment so I know who all was there for the vids I put together? I’m awful when it comes to remembering names and there were so many I’m overwhelmed...lol.
I think I was one of those you were with Friday. I was the one with a flat tire and overheated. There was @Remington and @trigger. I’m not sure of Hanks, Brian’s or Justin’s screen names.

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1000-5
I think I was one of those you were with Friday. I was the one with a flat tire and overheated. There was @Remington and @trigger. I’m not sure of Hanks, Brian’s or Justin’s screen names.
Yep you were. But I thought we weren’t mentioning the overheating because I had allready gotten footage of the flat...lol

box4

Remington

THIS IS THE WAY
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1000-5
Oops sorry Remington, I’m jjau06 (Justin P7)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There you are buddy! How you doing? Ben a while. Thought u were like @hank and @bryanusmc and don’t come on here and just troll and watch lol. But that’s ok tho! Really enjoyed meeting and riding with you.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!