Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I owe @snuffnwhisky a front axle. Should have it back out later this week. I owe @Kilo427 a big thanks for the ball joint and I dont remember where/who my upper a-arm bolt came from.

I owe a big thanks to @Kilo427, @Delton, @joeymt33 , @ohanacreek , @Windrock1000 and probably several others for tools and a hand getting rolling again.
You dont owe me squat man. Glad to help. Thats how we roll down here. Everybody gets back to the trailer. Glad you got back home. Look forward to your return.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I owe some ppl an apology for not hooking up n riding with them. I literally had zero cell signal all weekend. Normally im a lil whore at Takeover and ride with as many as possible. Ill make up for it next year.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I owe everyone my most heartfelt gratitude for another amazing experience. I humble myself before you. To all that madeth this possible. I thank all O thee for this grand adventure. O thank all ye Brethren of the Forest glen and hill. May the wheels of our chariots in forthright will and righteousness forevereth seek the glory of the heavenly trails, trees and stones in abundance.
@Hondasxs
@Tramguage1 und crew
@Neohio und wifeth
@catpnjackrzr
ALL YE MODS and ye fellow members alike...
@trigger
@ohanacreek
@Plumber32
@sharp
@snuffnwhisky
@Smitty335
@joeymt33
@Kilo427
@JTW
@Ohio4x4
@Lisa86
@Russ989
@Bastardchild
@knuckledeep
@Remington
@Bad_bowtie
@JSPEED
@Chooglin
@Choogsbro
@all ye other brethren of da Blingdom und hazinesses, bleary eyed and bombastically blanched in butterscotch, like bosom baboon wannabes.....

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I owe some ppl an apology for not hooking up n riding with them. I literally had zero cell signal all weekend. Normally im a lil whore at Takeover and ride with as many as possible. Ill make up for it next year.
Sorry I missed ya. You were leaving the gas station. As I was pulling in and that's the only time I saw you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@100Acre since you came out smelling like a rose at the raffle and some parts favoring a 1000 we gonna see you in a new ride soon? [HASHTAG]#morelegroomplease[/HASHTAG]

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre since you came out smelling like a rose at the raffle and some parts favoring a 1000 we gonna see you in a new ride soon? [HASHTAG]#morelegroomplease[/HASHTAG]
That's the idea!

Reactions: Lisa86 and sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Tramguage1 I figured that once you got in the blue Talon you wouldn’t wanna get back in the LE! :D
Nope NO way I'm getting rid of my LE!! Its our workhorse around the property. Also after a couple days I missed my Pioneer.

Reactions: TimG and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!