Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I lost 2 center caps on my wheels, and my aluminum skid plates are mangled. I fixed that by ordering a new 1/2" trail armor skid plate on the ride home. I'm very happy to report the clutch update is the real deal! I gave the machine hell and it didn't miss a beat.
What did you all break?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
a few scratches to left rear door decal, a few additional scuffs on the skid plate, and about 200lbs of Tennessee is now in my driveway.

I am most disappointed that I left my nice sealable stainless cup at dinner sat that kept my sweet tea from splashing all over me while I was on the trails or leaking out when I find a whoop that I didn't see coming in the darkness ...Thanks @my99svt for picking it up after that.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Almost 300 miles over half of that I was by myself wondering around some rough trails, some easy. I'm more of a slow cautious driver and like to take my time and enjoy being in the mountians. I used to never be like that it was always gun and go. I've been doing this for a long time and realize that taking my time and trying not to prove anything to anyone, the damage is very minimal. My rig is full stock except for my tires. No damage this time.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ripped off the front portion of skid plate. Small cut in a roctane (it was leaking on Thursday’s ride but @joeymt33 told me they were self healing and I never repaired it and it never went flat), new cuts to my vinyl wrap, mud busters bent up and need to be straightened, possible tweaked roll cage when I flopped. Need to take some measurements. By far the most damage I’ve gotten and it’s all trivial little crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I made out good. besides upgrades I want from seeing other peoples rides. But my buddy with the RZR bent both front A Arms, both rear radius arms, and some damage to the plastics... trying to keep up with @joeymt33 during a night time creek ride

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I lost 2 center caps on my wheels, and my aluminum skid plates are mangled. I fixed that by ordering a new 1/2" trail armor skid plate on the ride home. I'm very happy to report the clutch update is the real deal! I gave the machine hell and it didn't miss a beat.
What did you all break?
Did you use our forum code? $730 shipped to your door? 10 over 250 no spaces.

advertisement
RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
All I’ve seen so far is the Factory skid plate hanging. Ran into rain east of Chattanooga and it never stopped all the way home. The good news is a lot of the mud was washed off. Bad news it’s all over my camping gear and trailer now. Backed it into the barn and dropped it. I will survey the damage this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we did pretty good for our first time riding there in a pretty much stock machine. Had a flat tire and plugged radiator on Friday. Got a few battle scars Saturday coming down widowmaker. Want to say thanks to the group that led us down, I think @ohanacreek @Plumber32 ? What a thrill. Also thanks to the guys in our little group. Oh almost forgot, we lost a tub of potatoe salad on our way to dinner with @Remington and @trigger Thursday night on trail 10.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we did pretty good for our first time riding there in a pretty much stock machine. Had a flat tire and plugged radiator on Friday. Got a few battle scars Saturday coming down widowmaker. Want to say thanks to the group that led us down, I think @ohanacreek @Plumber32 ? What a thrill. Also thanks to the guys in our little group. Oh almost forgot, we lost a tub of potatoe salad on our way to dinner with @Remington and @trigger Thursday night on trail 10.
Im glad we were able to offer any advice we could. The widowmaker is intimidating standing at the top looking down, but once you do it or watch someone it's not bad. I was very nervous the 1st time I did it.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I flipped 3x not including attached video
I managed to crack and split my OEM Scratch resistant windshield (LOL).
Bent my front rim 5 times.
Bent and dented right front roll cage.
Dented and broke the locks on the rear storage box.
Iphone mount snapped off roll cage mount.
Bent door hinge.
Apparently almost flooded my airbox again from leaning too far for too long. thanks @JCMINIS

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I broke the right front axle Wednesday night and knocked the front rock camera off. Later that evening the camera monitor mount broke. Camera stuff was only like $30. Not a big deal.

Drivers side tie rod came loose twice.

Drivers side inner CV boot tore but the CV is still quiet.

Wetsounds sound bar quit working, it’s got power but power flickers when it’s tapped or jarred.

Cracked one reverse light.

Cracked one side light up front.

All four pod lights I have up front lost power after a hard hit in the creek.

That’s about it for now. Sometime this week I’ll give it a good inspection and see what else.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yes sir like plumber said its intimidating standing at the top and seeing someone else do it that you can follow helps you gain confidence in yourself and the machine. Y’all did great.

I was wondering what your usernames were, this is great. I’ll upload the video later this week I only have Wednesday and Thursday loaded on my computer so far, Friday and Sat are in the queue to get loaded tonight. Then I’ll edit them down from hours to mins.

This [HASHTAG]#farmrig[/HASHTAG] is way more capable than it looks.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!