Takeover damage report.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ripped the front section of my skid plate off the last day we were there. So I went ahead and pull down front and middle section to try to fix the bolts that were messed up in it. I ended up with six broken bolts and 6 bent bolts.

32ff8166941a31ff3cfca818009b76b8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I ripped the front section of my skid plate off the last day we were there. So I went ahead and pull down front and middle section to try to fix the bolts that were messed up in it. I ended up with six broken bolts and 6 bent bolts.

View attachment 73493

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that sucks.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well you were there when I exploded my axle Lol. Other than that I came out relatively unscathed! Another awesome pioneer takeover...
Axle came in today. Hope to put that joker in this weekend. Also my rear brake pad sh!t the bed after only 2 rides. I expected more out of those EBC's... I went ahead and bought 3 of another brand. The grinding about drove me crazy down the Widow Maker so I'm not traveling without a spare again!

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Add this to the list, SATV flip-up windsheild. Just found it tonight.....my buddies updated version has a metal bracket spanning side to side here. I called a while back and asked what it would cost to add this bracket to mine. $75.00 dollars they said!!!! I took my chances and lost.

20180430 204024

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Add this to the list, SATV flip-up windsheild. Just found it tonight.....my buddies updated version has a metal bracket spanning side to side here. I called a while back and asked what it would cost to add this bracket to mine. $75.00 dollars they said!!!! I took my chances and lost.

View attachment 73986
That sucks. Call superatv up and ask why they updated it with the metal reinforcement bracket on top and see what they tell you!!

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sucks. Call superatv up and ask why they updated it with the metal reinforcement bracket on top and see what they tell you!!
Called SATV said they would sell me the bracket for $75.00 or a whole new windsheild for $400. I say boo since I would consider this a manufacturer defect! I wouldn't be as upset if I hadn't been through the ringer with there rear arched a-arms. Thought they may work with me a little......

J

JTW

Called SATV said they would sell me the bracket for $75.00 or a whole new windsheild for $400. I say boo since I would consider this a manufacturer defect! I wouldn't be as upset if I hadn't been through the ringer with there rear arched a-arms. Thought they may work with me a little......
What was the deal on the a arms?

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea rainbow whats the deal with the arms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Did you see the video of that jacked up 500? He didn't make it.
No i didnt make it by myself. The front tire sticking in the air was spinning freely and the one in the mud wasnt pulling. I tried working it back and forth but @knuckledeep on the hill pushed up on my passenger side roof to straighten my machine so the drivers side front tire would dig. Once he did that it crawled out. C'mon P5 front locker! Im waiting on you!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!