People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
i was at dealer earlier today and sales manager confirmed that Honda has released updates to make some changes for the Pioneer 1000 and they will be releasing the Talon this year! I hope he’s accurate as 99% of everyone here is anxious for its arrival!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
i was at dealer earlier today and sales manager confirmed that Honda has released updates to make some changes for the Pioneer 1000 and they will be releasing the Talon this year! I hope he’s accurate as 99% of everyone here is anxious for its arrival!

Ya can order a Honda Talon already ;)
Generators

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Damn that would be nice. I'm keeping the miles low on the Commander just to get the most trade in value

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I’m at the dealer and they have one in stock who knows what kind of impulse purchase I might make but generally I like to wait a year to buy so they can get those initial release real world bugs worked out. Also gives the after market a little time to release goodies for it. Plus 2020 sounds like a perfect model year for me. Lol

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree 100acre P5 has to stay. Talon could be a nice complement though.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Need to sell old atvs in the barn to make room, if not a Talon, then a traded in 1000 EPS when the Talons arrive. P500 stays for sure. Enjoy life when you can, you only get one.

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!