highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

This project just kinda developed quickly over the past week. I had my front seat out and decided to do something about the gaping holes under the passenger seat rear area that Honda left open for everyone to enjoy engine heat, mud, and water. My wife has always complained about the heat from under her seat!

These covers were kept super simple. The covers were printed to test the fit and fabrication method of aluminum versions. After I got these printed I decided that some of the other printer owners might want to make some parts for their Talons. So now these .STL download files are available on the website store for $2.

The aluminum versions of these will be available mid to late February 2023.

Firewall cover passenger outside scans

Firewall cover passenger inside scans

Talon firewall covers combined

Last edited:
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
3 sets ordered last night :cool:

Reactions: Smittyp
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
3 sets shipping today to 906
Plus a few others!
Monday I need to order more!

I like making things like this that are simple but solve a problem. Although getting to the end product is not always as simple as it appears! I usually create the design I want then simplify it for production. For some things that happens quicker than others.

Reactions: Smittyp and 906UP
Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
Got mine today, they look nice. I just need to get them installed

• Love
Reactions: 906UP
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
First stab at a driver seat door side cover. This one slips into place and will reuse one existing plastic rivet at the rear and require one new drilled hole and plastic rivet at the front. I’ve got some tweaks to make but I’m happy with it slipping into place.
D2339989 142E 4AE2 BA4D 7AAB045F163D

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Tightened up the model a little more, and rounded all the corners. I like it. Sending it to the shop for quotes Monday. I'll make any changes if required to actually make these pieces. I'm not making anything for the console side because that's the only one Honda even tried to seal!

Firewall cover driver outside v22

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!