Talon front 2” receiver

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I have a front 2” receiver on my Pioneer P1000-3 and found it extremely useful to manuever my trailer around in my yard. I just purchased a 2022 Talon X4 and wonder if anyone has installed a 2” receiver on their Talon. I wouldnt be placing a lot of tongue weight on it, just moving the trailer around the tight confines of my residential lot. I dont have enough space to store both machines, so the Pioneer is probably going to be sold.

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
I too would like to do this because it is difficult to back my trailer into its spot with my truck. A front hitch on my Talon would be a great addition!

I've looked and found nothing in the forum of someone doing this.

Rand

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
I made one that clips to the winch guide, the hook bumper holds it in place along with some ell brackets that are on the bottom rear of the triangle. I don't like adding weight to the front of the talon, just the winch lowered the ground clearance by one inch. I cured that by adding shock risers, last picture.

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
Woo Hoo! Looks as if someone (Moose Ind.) has finally got around to making a 2 inch front receiver hitch!

I purchased one of the pricey little buggers from Dennis Kirk and should be here Saturday.

I'll post pictures once installed.

View attachment 1709828816667.webp

Rand

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Woo Hoo! Looks as if someone (Moose Ind.) has finally got around to making a 2 inch front receiver hitch!

I purchased one of the pricey little buggers from Dennis Kirk and should be here Saturday.

I'll post pictures once installed.

View attachment 420484

Rand
What did that set you back?

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
I've been looking for something like this since I bought the Talon back in 21.

Like a kid in a candy store, I can't wait to try it!

Rand

Reactions: lowranger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!