• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Talon Owner ROLL CALL - Introduction

Discussion in 'General Talon 1000 Discussion' started by Vondy, Mar 20, 2019.

1. NemoDeven

NemoDeven Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    A couple of pictures to reference.

20191002_083816.jpg 20191002_083807.jpg

Vondy likes this.
  2. All5Hondas

All5Hondas New Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    - Talon Model Purchased? Model and color - X in Honda Red

- Date Purchased - April 2019

- Owner location? City, State - currently stuck in Oregon, leaving soon

- Dealer purchased from? - Fun country The Dalles

- Whether you replaced a SXS/ATV with Talon or added to collection? - added to Honda family

- Brief introduction? - had been waiting for Honda to do this, have four other Honda machines, littlest being the Ruckus, Talon biggest, ride mountain trails, boondock camping

- Planned/Completed Add ons/modifications? - Honda glass windshield, rear Honda back shield, Warn Axon 35, JEI bed extender (to be added this weekend hopefully) next, wiper

- Picture?
    Easy fit in our Desert Fox, the warning label had to be covered because it reflected in the windshield......that RZR behind me on the trail could not make it through that crossing..... Talon.jpg Talon Mt Hood.jpg Talon camo.jpg Talon at OHV.jpg Talon.jpg Talon Mt Hood.jpg Talon camo.jpg Talon at OHV.jpg

Vondy and stellarpod like this.
  3. ArkansasTalon

ArkansasTalon Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    Talon Model Purchased? Model and color - R in Honda Green
    - Date Purchased - August 2019

- Owner location? City, State - Fayetteville, Arkansas

- Dealer purchased from? - Honda of Russellville - Russellville, Ar.

- Whether you replaced a SXS/ATV with Talon or added to collection? - Replaced a Can Am Commander but also own 2 Honda Rancher 420's

- Brief introduction? - I've also been waiting for Honda to make a sport side x side. We love our Honda 4 wheelers, but the wife enjoys riding in a side by side so much more. I owned a RZR and a Can Am Commander but never liked the belts....especially the smell of one burning when slipping at high altitude.

- Planned/Completed Add ons/modifications? - Super ATV full windshield, rear view mirror....waiting for more goodies from 3rd parties. Honda's accessory pricing is crazy.

- Picture?
    20190923_203826.jpg

#103 ArkansasTalon, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Sheetmetalfab, Vondy and Dragon21 like this.
  4. OzkMtnTalon

OzkMtnTalon Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    Looks like these talons are starting to become popular here around NWA.

ArkansasTalon and Vondy like this.
  5. ArkansasTalon

ArkansasTalon Member

Ownership:
    Talon R
    I haven't seen too many, but I think they will. We had several people come up to us in Colorado and ask, "Is that the new Honda?". My daughter has a deposit down on a Talon 4 seater, so there'll be at least one more in NW Arkansas really soon.

Vondy and Smitty335 like this.