lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
~ I don't know why it's getting covered all of a sudden. Polaris must not have any new recalls to talk about.

I don't think so...

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This recall has been out since early last year. I don't know why it's getting covered all of a sudden. Polaris must not have any new recalls to talk about.
Don’t for get the KRX crowd, they love to see a possible Honda engine failure. It makes them feel better about theirs being in the shop for 6 months to a year.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tramguage1 … Can you file in small claims court against them? Might not be a high enough limit to get it all back but at least you can recover something and feel like you stuck it back to them a little.

Limit might be something like 5k but I’m not super familiar with it.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess I could, my attorney informed me they jave changed owners/ names a few time over the last few years. He suspects they would fold up and start back under another owner name the neat day. Apparently you can just duck out of lawsuits by shutting down.

H

HondaTech

Don’t for get the KRX crowd, they love to see a possible Honda engine failure. It makes them feel better about theirs being in the shop for 6 months to a year.

Shhh..
We can't talk about that here, you'll hurt their feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I noticed mine is now in the recall. What exactly do I need to look at - a clamp by the air filter? I really rather not take it to Honda and waste 2 weeks and hauling it 60 miles. THANKS

H

HondaTech

I noticed mine is now in the recall. What exactly do I need to look at - a clamp by the air filter? I really rather not take it to Honda and waste 2 weeks and hauling it 60 miles. THANKS

If they can't do it while you wait their just f***ing lazy assholes.

If the weather is nice, I won't even make you take it off the trailer.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
If they can't do it while you wait their just f***ing lazy assholes.

If the weather is nice, I won't even make you take it off the trailer.
That's because you are not some Lazy, Wok, BLM supporting, Libtard that thinks he deserves a ribbon just for showing up only 1 hour late, like this country is doing.....sorry sometimes the truth just flies out!! ✌️ :D If I have something major, I am driving to you to have it fixed!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!