Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d go again gladly in a heartbeat. But there would be 35 loud cuss words like the first time. Still love to find my skid plate hint hint...
30s on the rig makes it way more tolerable. @snuffnwhisky @joeymt33 and I. Spent a few days going up and down that sucker 1 night. We were hauling the mail!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’ll let you drive the 3 seater if I can’t sell it;)
When we go back
30s on the rig makes it way more tolerable. @snuffnwhisky @joeymt33 and I. Spent a few days going up and down that sucker 1 night. We were hauling the mail!
i will agree! Went down that b**** with Raymond waiting for you last trip in Snuff’s rig and it was much better. Can’t wait to try out the new tires out for real on Clutch.

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!