Talon Talon Switch Plate and Volt Meter

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
Will the Honda volt meter that is used in the Talon switch plate fit a standard opening for a Carling switch in an after marker switch plate? If so, can the volt meter be purchased as a stand alone item or does anyone know of a horizontal volt meter that will fit a Carling switch plate opening?

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks for the response. I will keep looking for a Carling size voltmeter that is horizontal.

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
I believe you’re looking for something like this: MICTUNING Universal Rocker Style Dual USB Car Charger (for iPhone 6 6S Plus Mobile Device, Blue LED Digital Display Voltmeter Monitor Battery Voltage(Blue)) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078LWFTZZ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for something to fit the horizontal hole in my XTC plate. I ended up buying the one you have listed and put it in a vertical hole. The MICTUNING switch body is .83" and the holes in the XTC plate are .81". I used a dremel to make the hole bigger.
Switch Panel 1 s

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
The voltmeter that comes with the Talon switch kit is not Carling sized.

Do you know if the 5 holes for switches are Carling sized?

Anyone know if the Honda switch plate or voltmeter can be bought as separate items. I know there are other suppliers such as XTC that have switch plates available and will probably be a lot cheaper than Honda if Honda sells them as a separate item.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!