Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I swapped to the talon injectors (bigger) and ecu but I have the Africa cam. The pioneer throttle body to airbox adapter is smaller than the stock throttle body and can be opened up also.

Flhoghunter

Flhoghunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Firmer and higher rpm shifting. I did it mostly to help the IGR shifting issues. @Plumber32 has his with the stock gears. A lot of fueling adjustments required.
Did you get someone to tune it so it would shift at wot for IGR or did the talon ecu do it on its own?

Reactions: Lady01 and Rcjul07
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Did you get someone to tune it so it would shift at wot for IGR or did the talon ecu do it on its own?
Talon ECU with PV3 tuning & 12oclocklabs speedohealers on the subtrans and front diff. Mine did great shifting.

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
Flhoghunter

Flhoghunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Talon ECU with PV3 tuning & 12oclocklabs speedohealers on the subtrans and front diff. Mine did great shifting.
Ahhh the speed healers. I was trying to figure out how the talon ecu would fixed it. It would’ve made it worse with the raised shift limits

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!