Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Alright, so that helps. Thx
Now to figure out why there’s a difference in the front and rear.
So can a guy use a single size spare, just to get him back to the truck?
I'm still running stock tires/wheels and carry a spare front as it will fit either.

JONNY P

JONNY P

Apr 28, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X
So Im looking at getting the Alba Racing Crusher Breadlock rim which a 5+5 rim all the way around. Do you think that I will run into any issues with that type of offset? I will putting 32x10x15 Roxzillas on the rims. I havent seen anyone running this setup and wanted to make sure.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
So Im looking at getting the Alba Racing Crusher Breadlock rim which a 5+5 rim all the way around. Do you think that I will run into any issues with that type of offset? I will putting 32x10x15 Roxzillas on the rims. I havent seen anyone running this setup and wanted to make sure.

You may be disappointed...
  1. With 32's and that offset they will rub like hell on an X
  2. The less than stellar power steering on the Talon won't handle the bump steer very good.
  3. 10" rims are WAY too wide for 10"tires. They will have no protection and you will tear them up.
Do yourself a favor and get the 2" outer and 5" inner. Although they will still rub a little with 32's, you will be much happier.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!