AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's sending me updates but I when I try to read them it errors. Heck, now I might get something done instead of always reading cool things here :D

Reactions: CumminsPusher
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems to be working fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hondasxs
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's sending me updates but I when I try to read them it errors. Heck, now I might get something done instead of always reading cool things here :D
Ya damn this site sometimes trying to get something done. I about through my phone trying to get that going.

Reactions: AKRider
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So far, I love Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Alternative suggestion?
Responsive site design. Then it resizes depending on the size of the browser window. The theme you're using already does part of it with the way the menu's allow you to click them instead of mouseovers on a mobile device. Take a look at Reliable Gun Vancouver, 3227 Fraser Street, Vancouver BC, Canada on a computer browser and on a mobile device, and you'll see what I mean. A bit of work, but once it's done a much better, more seamless experience IMO.

EDIT: I just checked, and the site template already is a responsive design :). Personally nothing annoys me more than the constant nagging from tapatalk on sites, and I find more times than not it doesn't forward you to the correct page if you do decide to use it. YMMV.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So far, I love Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with Joey. I got it not too long ago and sure prefer it (other then today,grrrr) over coming online.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!