Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorry about the unexpected down time last night.
It was my fault.

Things should be running OK now.
Let me know if issues continue for you.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
In the coming month, I plan to switch servers to a Cloud VPS. This new server offers previsions allowing for on demand memory and CPU resourceses. Once completed there should no longer be any 522 errors.
Last night was a test run... that failed. :mad:

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thanks for the heads up - I am always impressed with your ability to keep the members in tune with what is going on and why,

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
This just popped up: about 30 seconds ago
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Resin/3.1.10 Sun-ONE-ASP/4.0.3 Server at hondasxs.com Port 80

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok... I'm sorry for all the issues today. It was my fault. Made a backend mistake.
Well.. Good new is we decided it would just be better to migrate servers then fix my mistakes.
I had planed to do this July 10th. but... Well. Its done now. I'll start another thread for any issues.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!