Tennessee riders - question for you

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My in-laws have a place on Douglas Lake outside Newport. Any riding around there? Looking at Google Earth there appears to be an area along the lakes edge near Newport with a lot of suspicious looking tracks lol. Going to try and drag my rig there in April and hit some of the famous areas as well.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My in-laws have a place on Douglas Lake outside Newport. Any riding around there? Looking at Google Earth there appears to be an area along the lakes edge near Newport with a lot of suspicious looking tracks lol. Going to try and drag my rig there in April and hit some of the famous areas as well.
Check out www.riderplanet-USA.com click on tennessee, then click map view

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I'm not familiar with that area that far north and east in TN, but looks like you would be less than 2 hrs from Hatfield McCoy trail system just north of Newport in WV.

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys - yup on the RP website. just looking for some insider knowledge that may not be listed on RP. Either way looks like Windrock is only about 1.5 hrs from there place:cool:

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!