Multi Texas group ride - Hidden Falls - Feb 1-4, 2018

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally booked my spot tonight. Right now I’m scheduled in Friday and out Sunday. I would imagine we will stay Monday night but I didn’t figure that would be an issue to extend the reservation into Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Finally booked my spot tonight. Right now I’m scheduled in Friday and out Sunday. I would imagine we will stay Monday night but I didn’t figure that would be an issue to extend the reservation into Monday.

I call top bunk or big spoon!!

Reactions: DGann
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My buddy scott that had he 6 seat Viking is coming to this event also. I lived in texas for 11 years and can say I’m ready to be back if only for a weekend. @Tramguage1

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I'm contemplating this trip. But wondering who I could stay with to save money on a cabin or sleep in a tent but what's the temperature in February out yonder? Also I would stay longer like a week. For site seeing places on that side of Texas. Maybe ride other parks. Maybe getting in a hog hunt or something else that's in season, or doing some fishing. Just thinking and talking at this point but I've been wanting to go out west and ride and see a desert. I haven't been past Tennessee.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm contemplating this trip. But wondering who I could stay with to save money on a cabin or sleep in a tent but what's the temperature in February out yonder? Also I would stay longer like a week. For site seeing places on that side of Texas. Maybe ride other parks. Maybe getting in a hog hunt or something else that's in season, or doing some fishing. Just thinking and talking at this point but I've been wanting to go out west and ride and see a desert. I haven't been past Tennessee.

Pm me about cabin sharing. Tramgauge has a place nearby that he has offered camper parking (get with him for details) for folks wishing to extend their stay. Deserts are going to be a bit farther west and the 1st of February is probably still too cold for tent camping even there.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pm me about cabin sharing. Tramgauge has a place nearby that he has offered camper parking (get with him for details) for folks wishing to extend their stay. Deserts are going to be a bit farther west and the 1st of February is probably still too cold for tent camping even there.
I sent Scott a PM, ill see if we can help him out.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know it' early, but "LIKE" this comment and I will start a list of people that plan to attend. I know things change but would like to get a rough number so I can start planning a dinner/ giveaway on one of the nights.

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
1. @nbomar
2. @JTW
3. @Ragnar406
4. @CaptinJackRZR
5. @Tramguage1
6. @Montecresto

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Looks like they close on Sunday.
@Bayouownbeer here is what you asked today. I don’t know much more.

thanks bud I have it on my calendar see what's going on when it gets closer.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tramguage1 can you check with them and see if we can stay Sunday. After making the reservations I saw it was super bowl Sunday. I would imagine we would want to stay and watch and leave Monday morning. Let us know.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@nbomar
Just got message from Bryan,(Hidden Falls). Normally only members can stay on Sunday night's. But they will waive that for our group. Just need to add that night's fee.

Reactions: DGann and nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bayouownbeer see above...

Tramguage1