P1000 Texas Ride

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any East/Southeast Texas area riders want to meet up for a ride on 6/1 or 6/2? I’m looking at either Barnwell Mountain (Tyler area) or Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Austin area). Thanks!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Any East/Southeast Texas area riders want to meet up for a ride on 6/1 or 6/2? I’m looking at either Barnwell Mountain (Tyler area) or Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Austin area). Thanks!
Hidden falls is my local park.(2hrs away)
I will be out of state the first couple weeks on June. Can we maybe do this park later this year?

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in DFW so barnwell is 2 hours from me, let me see if I can make that work.

Hidden falls is about 4 hours from me, but one day I'd love to make that trip.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just out of curiosity, how many here would be interested in a Hidden Falls ride in October ,November or December? I would be good with organizing a group ride.

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in DFW so barnwell is 2 hours from me, let me see if I can make that work.

Hidden falls is about 4 hours from me, but one day I'd love to make that trip.
I’m in DFW as well. Been riding at Bridgeport OHV, but ready for something new. Let me know if you want to sync up!

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just out of curiosity, how many here would be interested in a Hidden Falls ride in October ,November or December? I would be good with organizing a group ride.
I'm interested, do they have cabins on site?

Reactions: BenM and sharp
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m in DFW as well. Been riding at Bridgeport OHV, but ready for something new. Let me know if you want to sync up!
I've been to bridgeport a few times, its decent but pretty small.

I went to Mack's pines last month and had a blast, and will be going to pine mountain in Oklahoma june 14-16. You are more than welcome to join us.

I'll send you a pm.

Reactions: sharp and IrishLad
IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been to bridgeport a few times, its decent but pretty small.

I went to Mack's pines last month and had a blast, and will be going to pine mountain in Oklahoma june 14-16. You are more than welcome to join us.

I'll send you a pm.
I might be able to make that work. Will let you know ASAP.

Reactions: Hondoman and sharp
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might be able to make that work. Will let you know ASAP.
A few others and myself have the large cabin rented. They have one medium and two smalls if they are available, that is unless you have a RV, etc...

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I'd be down for another road trip and could probably wrangle a few others to come along. I was just talking to a buddy about Hidden Falls a few days ago, looks like a fun place to ride.

Reactions: BenM and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'd be down for another road trip and could probably wrangle a few others to come along. I was just talking to a buddy about Hidden Falls a few days ago, looks like a fun place to ride.

It's not that large, but the main loop has a lot of stuff that's very difficult to impossible on the sxs. It's nice because you dont need to carry everything with you. You can make it back to camp in less than an 45mins. CaptinJack and I will have our RVs so group meals are the way we normally do it.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's not that large, but the main loop has a lot of stuff that's very difficult to impossible on the sxs. It's nice because you dont need to carry everything with you. You can make it back to camp in less than an 45mins. CaptinJack and I will have our RVs so group meals are the way we normally do it.
Also there is a town near by if a motel is needed.( Marble Falls,TX)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sold, those ribs were fantastic at Takeover! If you start a new thread for a group ride later this year please tag me. It's about an 8.5 hour drive for me.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sold, those ribs were fantastic at Takeover! If you start a new thread for a group ride later this year please tag me. It's about an 8.5 hour drive for me.
Done!

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anybody here rode at Red River in Bulcher? Been there a couple times and had fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!