Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope, but it’s on the list!
Definitely keep me updated on your rides also, I would be down for a few rides. I have some family that lives in Kaufman, and looks like Barnwell is only another hour and a half east of there, never been there though.

I'll drop the wife and daughter off and go riding!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely keep me updated on your rides also, I would be down for a few rides. I have some family that lives in Kaufman, and looks like Barnwell is only another hour and a half east of there, never been there though.

I'll drop the wife and daughter off and go riding!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Roger that!

H

Huntington

May 2, 2019
Austin Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just out of curiosity, how many here would be interested in a Hidden Falls ride in October ,November or December? I would be good with organizing a group ride.
I’d be interest
Just out of curiosity, how many here would be interested in a Hidden Falls ride in October ,November or December? I would be good with organizing a group ride.
Hi Tramguage 1. I’d be interested in meeting up at Hidden Falls for a group ride in the fall when the weather is cooler.

Reactions: Tramguage1
B

boatman22

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2016
Woodlands TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand
We are thinking of going to HF this weekend 21st-22nd of June. I have a CanAm but daughter has a Honda P500......

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Keep me in the loop. I'd be interested. Really been wanting to get back there. It'd be nice to be there with a bunch of Honda-heads.

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are thinking of going to HF this weekend 21st-22nd of June. I have a CanAm but daughter has a Honda P500......
I’m tied up for the next few weekends, but will post on here when/where I’m headed. Thanks!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks like CaptinJack and i will be at HF on Saturday the 22nd. Ill pm you my # if you guys will be there.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been to bridgeport a few times, its decent but pretty small.

I went to Mack's pines last month and had a blast, and will be going to pine mountain in Oklahoma june 14-16. You are more than welcome to join us.

I'll send you a pm.
How did your ride in pine mountain go, got pics

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did your ride in pine mountain go, got pics
No pics, but in a nutshell it's pretty rocky. A little dusty but the rocks make it rough riding. Alot of limbs encroaching the trails, pretty much drug them over the top and sides most of the time. Took several slaps to the face .

Overall I'd say 6 out of 10. I wouldn't stay overnight there again, I'd just drive it ( 2 hour 10 minute drive).

Reactions: hoghead76
DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No pics, but in a nutshell it's pretty rocky. A little dusty but the rocks make it rough riding. Alot of limbs encroaching the trails, pretty much drug them over the top and sides most of the time. Took several slaps to the face .

Overall I'd say 6 out of 10. I wouldn't stay overnight there again, I'd just drive it ( 2 hour 10 minute drive).
We went to Pine Mountain the last part of June. Just as you described. Made me decide that I will have slide plates before we go back.

DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any East/Southeast Texas area riders want to meet up for a ride on 6/1 or 6/2? I’m looking at either Barnwell Mountain (Tyler area) or Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Austin area). Thanks!
Live in Greenville, not far from Barnwell. Looked at their website and they have a lot of rules. 0-10 how do you rate Barnwell overall?

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Live in Greenville, not far from Barnwell. Looked at their website and they have a lot of rules. 0-10 how do you rate Barnwell overall?
Not to answer for irishlad, but I've been to Barnwell a few times. It's a cool place that has some pretty nasty trails. I'd say it's better than pine mountain.

I'm in Rockwall btw.

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not to answer for irishlad, but I've been to Barnwell a few times. It's a cool place that has some pretty nasty trails. I'd say it's better than pine mountain.

I'm in Rockwall btw.

I hit Rocky Ridge Ranch near Decatur a few weeks ago. It was pretty decent, with varied trails (some mud/rock/climbing). Probably all dry now. I’d give it a 7 out of 10. Keep trying to make it to Barnwell, but it’s less convenient for me (in Grapevine).
I think I’m going to into summertime hibernation for now. Between the Texas heat and what the Pioneer gives off, riding is just a tad uncomfortable. Definitely up for a group ride come September though!

Reactions: hoghead76
DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm in Rockwall btw.
As you can imagine, my wife et al. does a lot of shopping in Rockwall.
Sounds like Barnwell needs to be checked out on my next RnR----maybe the last part of Oct or early Nov. Hopefully, cooler by then. I agree with IrishLad, the combination of heat is no fun.

Reactions: Hondoman
DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm in Rockwall btw.
Hondoman....have you tricked out your SxS?

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas

I’m still down for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondoman....have you tricked out your SxS?
Yeah a little bit, lol.

28" Wheels/tires
Highlifter bracket lift
Satv offset a arms front and rear
Satv ball joints
Winch
Stereo
2nd battery/isolator
Led light bar, etc...
Satv flip out windshield
Hondasxs.com sticker

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!