highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
This is on my short list of places to ride. Not too far of a drive from SW Louisiana.

NEW Texplex Map 1600px

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The wife and I tried out the new park on our return from the Power Sports Expo in Springfield. We only rode the main (orange) trail. It's definitely worth going back! We didn't try any gnarly trails since we were alone with only one machine.

The trail is directional to prevent collisions. There are so many short loops that branch of the main trail with difficulty ratings.

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The wife and I tried out the new park on our return from the Power Sports Expo in Springfield. We only rode the main (orange) trail. It's definitely worth going back! We didn't try any gnarly trails since we were alone with only one machine.

The trail is directional to prevent collisions. There are so many short loops that branch of the main trail with difficulty ratings.
Does the staff wear different colored tee shirts so you know who to ask for directions or assistance? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Jankyeye

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!