THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE 2022 PIONEER TAKEOVER!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I jumped out in front of your machine to make sure I met him this yr. Glad I did.
Thanks for the compliment! I about killed him last Sunday, got him up at 3:30 EST AM, drove straight through, 13 hours CST later. He's 85, think next year I will offer to make it a two day trip each way, he enjoyed Tackett and Town Rock rides believe it or not. Thanks @Hondasxs (Richard) for the Tackett ride and @TripleB for the Town Rock tour, great times! Would we do them again, Dugh!

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the compliment! I about killed him last Sunday, got him up at 3:30 EST AM, drove straight through, 13 hours CST later. He's 85, think next year I will offer to make it a two day trip each way, he enjoyed Tackett and Town Rock rides believe it or not. Thanks @Hondasxs (Richard) for the Tackett ride and @TripleB for the Town Rock tour, great times! Would we do them again, Dugh!
I sure hope I look like that @ 85!!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just got to quit sniffing glue!
Isn't that the truth, quit that 15 years ago when I moved into the office full time. Have you ever read the ventilation instructions for PVC glue and primer? Not good! We made adaptors for squirrel cage fans the size of ventilation block outs to force the fumes away from us.

Last edited:
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally catching up. Had a lot of work stuff to catch up on and hanging with the family last few days.

Had an excellent time as always! The toy box was definitely a hit and it was awesome to see kids out on the trail with water guns or bubbles having a great time. Thanks again to all the HFA crew that pitched in and made it happen. I passed out a ton of HFA koozies and stickers as well along the trails.

If you were on the Trail 9 at 9 ride Friday night and didn't get one of the HFA Night Ride survivor stickers, shoot me a PM and I'll get you one.

View attachment 339128

Was great seeing everyone and meeting new faces!
I did not get one of thise stickers.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Isn't that the truth, quit that 15 years ago when I moved into the office full time. Have you ever read the ventilation instructions for PVC glue and primer? Not good! We made adaptors for squirrel cage fans the size of ventilation block outs to force the fumes away from us.
I just use the all weather glue, green can. No primer needed unless it's a pressure system. Primer absorbs in your skin so fast.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally catching up. Had a lot of work stuff to catch up on and hanging with the family last few days.

Had an excellent time as always! The toy box was definitely a hit and it was awesome to see kids out on the trail with water guns or bubbles having a great time. Thanks again to all the HFA crew that pitched in and made it happen. I passed out a ton of HFA koozies and stickers as well along the trails.

If you were on the Trail 9 at 9 ride Friday night and didn't get one of the HFA Night Ride survivor stickers, shoot me a PM and I'll get you one.

View attachment 339128

Thanks to you for the HFA work you put in with all this!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

View attachment 339128

I didn't get a bubble gun..........😔

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!